Full stack web developer
Help shape the future of the team that builds EZ360. We’re looking for a full stack web developer to help us evolve the content management system of EZ360 that empowers our clients.
Our ideal candidate is a freelance developer who is willing to enter into a long-term cooperation on a project basis for the realization of new releases of our software.
What you’ll achieve
- Work with the development team to ship releases of EZ360 to production.
- Contribute to expanding our VR software to new VR headsets.
- Experiment and pioneer with new technology.
- You are passionate about Virtual Reality.
- You’re great at communicating about your work in a way that both technical and non-technical people find easy to understand.
- You think along for effective and efficient solutions.
- You have experience working with ASP.NET Core and ideally in combination with Entity Framework as ORM.
- You have knowledge of SQL.
- You have strong development skills in C#. Also some experience with Python would be ideal.
- You have experience working with Azure. Experience specifically with Azure Storage would be ideal.
EZ360 empowers organizations to deliver VR experiences in an easy, affordable and professional way. For this we have developed a VR Player application for the end-user, in combination with a Content Management System for the client. EZ360 is being used by organizations worldwide for VR projects from all industries. Clients include KLM Air France, United Nations, UPS and Saudi Telecom Company. EZ360 is always looking for mission-driven people to help us contribute to the worldwide adoption of VR within organizations.
The company consists of a small team of people, working remotely from anywhere in the world. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age and citizenship, and we’d love to learn about what you can add to our team.