EZ360 folder not created
If your Oculus Go doesn’t show the EZ360 folder, but a file named “EZ360” instead, please follow the steps below:
- Plugin the Oculus Go into your PC
- Rename the EZ360 file into something else (for example “old”).
- Download this file (contains the EZ360 folder)
- Unzip the file and place the EZ360 folder on your Oculus Go, next to the old file.
- You can now place your videos in the EZ360/Videos folder manually, or make use of the cloud by logging into the EZ360 portal and uploading your videos there.
- Open the EZ360 application, pair to your account and it should work.
Thank you for reading this article. If you’re new to us, definitely make sure to checkout EZ360, our software has helped out many organizations with their VR content. If there is anything unclear, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We are happy to help.