EZ360 folder not created
If your Oculus Go doesn’t show the EZ360 folder, but a file named “EZ360” instead, please follow the steps below:
- Plugin the Oculus Go into your PC
- Rename the EZ360 file into something else (for example “old”).
- Download this file (contains the EZ360 folder)
- Unzip the file and place the EZ360 folder on your Oculus Go, next to the old file.
- You can now place your videos in the EZ360/Videos folder manually, or make use of the cloud by logging into the EZ360 portal and uploading your videos there.
- Open the EZ360 application, pair to your account and it should work.
In case you still encounter issues, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org