EZ360 and internet connection
To playback your content using EZ360, no internet connection is required. All content will be downloaded locally to the VR headsets, to make sure that if the player is started later on at a location without internet connection, the content can still be played. Also, you have the ability to manually transfer content to your device, by plugging it into your computer.
An internet connection is only required to:
- Download the EZ360 VR player on your VR headsets
- Access the EZ360 portal to prepare your content and adjust settings for the VR player.
- Pair your VR headset to your account (only needs to be done once per VR headset)
- Download the content that your prepared to your VR device, this will automatically happen after you paired the VR headset to your account in the beginning.
- Later on update the content on the VR headsets. Once the EZ360 VR player is started with an active internet connection, it will automatically check and sync with the content and settings from your account.
Thank you for reading this article. If you’re new to us, definitely make sure to checkout EZ360, our software has helped out many organizations with their VR content. If there is anything unclear, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We are happy to help.